Flinders International have developed exchange relationships with universities, colleges, and research institutions around the world. These valued exchange relationships provide students with global learning opportunities, such as semester exchange, short-term study programs and internships. Global study programs are designed to allow students to take their Flinders study overseas and earn academic credit toward their Flinders program.
Semester Exchange Program
The Learn Without Borders team actively manage our exchange partnerships. We do this by assigning an availability category. There are three availability categories that we use to manage the exchange balance with our partner institutions.
- High – destinations with a strong availability of exchange places
- Limited – destinations with a limited availability of exchange places
- Closed – destinations with no places available in the up-coming exchange semester
Follow the guidelines for selecting a partner university for exchange
- Use the search function in the Programs and Partners table (below) enter high or limited to return institutions available to you in the up-coming semester. If there are additional requirements, these will be displayed in the important information column.
- Select two partner universities (2 preferences). They can be in different countries.
- Select two partner universities with HIGH availability.
- If you select a partner university with LIMITED availability as your first preference, your second preference must be a partner university with HIGH availability.
- You cannot select a partner university with CLOSED availability.
Other International Programs
Use the search function in the Programs and Partners table (below) to view either:
- New Colombo Plan funded opportunities
- Programs related to study area
- Program Country location
- Virtual programs