Learning lounge staff can help you:
- Understand your assignment requirements
- Structure your assignment
- Express your ideas more clearly
- Enhance your academic writing style
- Understand referencing conventions
- Improve your understanding and application of grammar rules
- Improve your self-editing skills
- Update your basic maths skills.
How to use the Learning Lounge
You will need to book to see a learning advisor in the Learning Lounge for a one-on-one session whether it is online or on-campus. For more information on how to schedule an appointment visit the Online Learning Lounge FLO page.
The Learning Lounge is now running Learning Lounge workshops to help you with your assignments.
These are online. Workshops run for 50-minutes. For more information visit the Student Learning Support Service FLO page.
The Learning Lounge is back at Sturt
One-on-one sessions and Learning Lounge workshops will also be running at Sturt in semester 2.
Face-to-face Learning Lounge hours
The face-to-face Learning Lounge service is currently on a break and will return soon. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any urgent matters or use the Online Learning Lounge service below.