Learning Advisors are available Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm (excluding public holidays).
Our Learning Advisors can help you:
- Understand your assignment requirements
- Structure your assignment
- Express your ideas more clearly
- Enhance your academic writing style
- Understand referencing conventions
- Improve your understanding and application of grammar rules
- Improve your self-editing skills
- Update your basic maths skills.
Speak with a Learning Advisor on campus
Visit the Learning Lounge at Bedford Park campus in the Commons (room 213, level 2 of the Central Library - just follow the signs).
Speak with a Learning Advisor online
You can speak with a Learning Advisor online via the Studiosity 'Connect Live' live chat service using audio or text.
Please note that each student is allocated 10 Studiosity interactions per semester. One writing submission for feedback or one chat session is an interaction. You are advised to consider your academic workload and plan carefully how to use the allocated interactions. You can keep track of your usage allocation after logging in.
*The 24/7 Studiosity Connect Live chat service will replace the online Learning Lounge via Collaborate from Monday 13 September 2021.