Your enrolment verification states the mode of delivery of your candidature ( In Person/campus location or Online plus placement/intensive or Online).
If you plan to change this mode of delivery for more than 3 consecutive months during your candidature, you need to apply ahead before your proposed mode of delivery.
How to prepare
- Read Higher Degrees by Research Policy Section 4.6.
- Read HDR Admission and Enrolment Procedures Section 6.
- Consult your supervisor (you may still apply if they disagree).
- Organise evidence to support your request: If you are applying for online status, work with your supervisor to confirm what resources will be available to you.
- Ensure your milestones are up to date before applying (except in the case of illness).
- Confirm your contact and candidature details in the Student Information System.