Program Title: Semester Study plus Internship in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for Flinders Business students
Program Location: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Flinders Business students will have a chance to study for one semester at Flinders University’s exchange partner, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM) and Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) . Students will also have an opportunity to undertaken an internship in Malaysia.
Program Dates: Flinders Semester 2 2019
Open to: Undergraduate Flinders Business students
Places Available: 3 places
Application Deadline: 30 November 2018 for Flinders S2 2019 exchange
• Must be an Australian citizen
• Must be aged 18 to 28 inclusive at the commencement of their program
• Students have achieved an overall GPA of 4.5 following competition of (or about to complete at least one year of their current program of study (36 units)
• Enrolled at Flinders University at the time of application and throughout the overseas study program
Credit: On completion, students may be eligible to receive credit towards their Flinders Bachelor of Business degree.
Students may be eligible to receive New Colombo Plan Grant of $6,000 (semester grant) and $1,000 (internship grant): total of $7,000.
To cover the associated costs, students can apply for an OS Help loan (valued up to $7,880). Applications are submitted online via the Scholarships Office website. For further information, contact Scholarships Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
1. Contact the Learn Without Borders team for initial assessment of study and eligibility
2. Complete a study abroad credit request form from the College of Business, Government and Law. Your aim in this process is to receive approval to participate in the program and obtain a formal credit letter from the College Office.
3. Follow the How to Apply page and apply online with the following documents;
4. Once assessed, successful students will be asked to complete application documents for UKM.