Doing Business in China
Beijing, Tianjin and Nankai University, Tianjin
Eleven day study tour offering learning about business, visits to important landmarks, participate in cultural learnings with a focus on Beijing and Tianjin and attending 4.5 days at the Nankai University in Tianjin. The study tour will be hosted by Dr Michael Sullivan.
16 – 26 July 2019
All undergraduate Business students. Preference will be given to 2nd and 3rd year students.
Monday 29 May
- Available to all undergraduate students in Business.
- Preference will be given to 2nd and 3rd year students
- Students who have completed a minimum of 36 units within their degree.
Students may be eligible to receive 4.5 units towards their Flinders program.
To participate in the study tour, you will be enrolled in BUSN2047 International Study Tour.
- An estimation of your contribution towards the study tour will be approximately $2,500. Exact costs will depend on exchange rates and finalised itinerary. More accurate costings and itinerary will be provided to you by the first post nomination session on the 6th June 2019 prior to your final confirmation that you wish to participate.
- What you will pay: You will be required to pay for costs such as return flights, accommodation in Beijing and Tianjin, Chinese Visa, transport, field trips, meals and incidentals. OS-HELP may also be available to assist with costs.
How to apply
Contact Michelle Graves on email@example.com to apply.
Alternatively, contact Dr Michael Sullivan on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about the study tour.