11 – 18 January 2020
Up to 5 students
Postgraduate students interested in the program would need to be assessed on a case by case basis and have a course rule variation approved.
5pm Wednesday 30 October (to obtain a credit letter and email the letter to the Learn Without Borders Team)
- As a full time undergraduate student, an applicant should at the time of application:
- have achieved an overall GPA of 5.0 following completion of one semester (18 units) of their current program of study; or
- have achieved an overall GPA of 4.0 following completion of (or about to complete) at least one year of their current program of study (36 units)
- Ability to obtain a credit approval letter from College to enrol in INTR3103 International Practicum (4.5 units) to participate in the ISC 2020 Conference.
Students may be eligible to obtain credit for INTR3103 International Practicum (4.5 units) towards their Flinders program upon successful completion of the program. Additional assessment may be required. Students should seek advice from Dr Michael Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org and discuss required assessment in advance.
Program fee: US$250 (payable to UNPAR)
The following items are provided by the program;
- Pickup and drop off service from Jakarta or Bandung airport
- Twin sharing accommodation
- Entry ticket to the related cultural activities
- Inland transportation related to program
- Daily breakfast (included in the accommodation)
- Lunch for most activities
- Welcome and closing dinner reception
Students are responsible for return airfares, passport, visa, vaccination, meals, and activities and local transport not included in the program and personal expenses.
Successful students are eligible to register for the Flinders travel insurance.
- $500 scholarship x 5 students are available to eligible students.
- Students may be eligible to apply for an OS Help Loan
How to apply
- Submit Ask Flinders online form (click “Request Support) and obtain a credit approval letter. In your form state “Credit approval letter RQ for the International Student Conference on Global Citizenship 2020”.
- Once you obtain a copy of a credit approval letter from your College and email the following items to email@example.com by 5pm Wednesday 30 October.
- Full name
- Student ID and FAN
- Student email
- Copy of your credit approval letter
- The Learn Without Borders Team at Flinders International will nominate eligible students to the ISC 2020 by 1 November.
- Once nominated eligible students will complete an online registration form for the ISC 2020 by 15 November.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you submitted an online registration form