Endnote has 500 styles within the program but sometimes you need to install a dedicated style. Endnote have over 6000 styles available on their website. At the University we use a style called Harvard AGPS 6th edition (The University of Queensland Library has kindly allowed us to use their file.). This is already installed on all University computers but needs to be added to personal computers. The below instructions can be used for adding any new styles to your computer.
Directions to download style
1. Download the style for the website. Click here for the Harvard AGPS 6th style.
2. A dialogue box will open or a download window will appear depending on what browser you are using.
3. Open the file. This will then open the Endnote program and display the style.
4. In Endnote click File > Save As
5. Name the style if not correct and click Save eg. Harvard AGPS6
6. Close the style window
Adding the style to Endnote
- With Endnote open.
- Click on the Style dropdown box, choose Select Another style... from the list.