Learning lounge staff can help you:
- Understand your assignment requirements
- Structure your assignment
- Express your ideas more clearly
- Enhance your academic writing style
- Understand referencing conventions
- Improve your understanding and application of grammar rules
- Improve your self-editing skills
- Update your basic maths skills
Face-to-face Learning Lounge
The Learning Lounge will be providing limited face-to-face writing support sessions beginning Tuesday 9 June and finishing Friday 24 July. Twenty-minute, one-on-one sessions will be available Monday to Friday from 12-2pm in the Learning Lounge, Level 1 Central Library.
You will need to book to see an advisor through the Online Learning Lounge Student Support Service FLO page. Further instructions on how to do this are provided on the FLO page.
Support through the Online Learning Lounge is still available.
For more information on how to schedule an online appointment with an academic advisor go to the dedicated FLO page – Online Learning Lounge, Student Learning Support Service.