The Learning Lounge is on level 1 of the Central Library at Bedford Park campus and has staff available to help you with your study and learning new skills.
Learning lounge staff can help you:
- Understand your assignment requirements
- Structure your assignment
- Express your ideas more clearly
- Enhance your academic writing style
- Understand referencing conventions
- Improve your understanding and application of grammar rules
- Improve your self-editing skills
- Update your basic maths skills
Come in to speak with an academic advisor - no appointment necessary!
*Subject to staff availability
External and distance education students
The Learning Lounge also offers assistance to distance education, external and online students via email, phone or Skype.
To book an appointment, please complete the below form.
Alternatively, please see our Studiosity page for more information on how to access 24/7 online support.