The Learning Lounge is on level 1 of the Central Library at Bedford Park campus and has staff available to help you with your study and learning new skills.
Learning Lounge staff can help you:
- Understand your assignment requirements
- Structure your assignment
- Express your ideas more clearly
- Enhance your academic writing style
- Understand referencing conventions
- Improve your understanding and application of grammar rules
- Improve your self-editing skills
- Update your basic maths skills
Come in to speak with an academic advisor - no appointment necessary!
Please note: The Learning Lounge will be closed during the mid-year break.
We will re-open on Monday 29 July at the start of the second semester.
In the interim, please visit Studiosity for online support.
*Subject to staff availability
External and distance education students
The Learning Lounge also offers assistance to distance education, external and online students via email, phone or Skype when operational.
As per the above, please see our Studiosity page for more information on how to access 24/7 online support during the mid-year break.