Flinders Learning Online (FLO)
Flinders Learning Online (commonly referred to as FLO) is the Learning Management System (LMS) at Flinders University, where you can find topic information, watch lecture recordings, participate in online discussion forums, submit your assignments, and view your grades.
During 2023 the university is making a move from our current LMS to another called Canvas, and you may find that you have topics across the two different environments as we make the transition.
How does this impact me?
- If the topic you are studying is listed on the Canvas webpage, you’ll be learning in Canvas
- Use Okta to navigate to Canvas
- Topics not listed on the Canvas page will be taught in FLO
- Use the ‘My Systems’ section of Compass to navigate to FLO.
You will be able to access your topic pages one week prior to your topic commencing.
To find out more, register for one of our ‘Intro to FLO, Canvas and Textbooks’ sessions via the Orientation planner.
- Contact the Flinders Helpdesk (9am-5pm ACDT Monday to Friday) on 1300 354 633, select option 3 and speak with one of our staff.
- Canvas has 24/7 support via email, telephone, and chat options, details here