Find a computer
Computers are located on all floors of all the Flinders University Library branches: Central, Medical and Sturt. Availability will vary according to student demand and library classes.
To look up free computers go to Library computer page.
Swipe card access may be required to access these computer labs. You can request access at your College office.
- CML Labs - Physical Science Building rooms 2010, 2020, 2030
- Education Rooms - 3.05 (Kiosk) and 3.16
- Humanities Rooms 1.30, 1.31
- IS&T Building rooms 201, 204, 205, 301, 304, 306 and 307
- Law Room 1.15
- Law/Commerce Building rooms 113, 114
- Social Sciences South room 010
- Social Sciences North rooms 106, 107, 110 (shared PG room), 221
- Tonsley building room 1.07
Medical Center computer lab:
- Room: 5E205 is open 24 hours, 7 days (after hours access, students need have an FMC ID badge).