Sponsored by FUSA and the Flinders University Postgraduate Students Association
This form is an agreement for HDR students who wish to borrow the digital recording equipment from the Office of Graduate Research:
- The student accepts full responsibility of the care of the equipment;
- The student does not hire or lend the equipment to a third party;
- The equipment is returned by the agreed due date*;
- The equipment is not used to create or publish any unlawful or criminal content.
*Please note: HDR students who do not return the equipment will have a sanction applied to their enrolment. Sanctions prevent students from:
- borrowing from the Library;
- receiving results via the Student Information System;
- receiving a transcript;
- having results forwarded to Tertiary Admissions Centres (e.g. SATAC), if applying for admission to a new course.