Request access for building or space
- Request approval from your principal supervisor via email and provide details of the room and building you need access for.
- Access the service request here, or log in to your OKTA Dashboard and select ‘Service One’. If you do not have Service One on the OKTA Dashboard, + Add Apps and search for ServiceOne, if it is not available contact IDS for assistance, phone 8201 2345.
- In Service One, select ‘General Services’ and ‘Access’.
To complete the request form use these details
- Locate your building using the drop down menu
- Complete the room name and level, number or location field
- DO NOT COMPLETE the section ‘If applicable, specify access expiry date’
- In the ‘additional information’ section at the bottom of the page, write “I am an HDR student and I have attached my supervisor’s approval for space access”
- At the bottom of the form in the ‘Add attachments’ paperclip, upload a copy of your supervisor approval email
- Submit request
Within two weeks, access will be available.