To be read in conjunction with the program of study requirements of the degree in which you are enrolled:
To qualify for Honours in Business Studies a student must complete satisfactorily 36 units of study as specified below. The program requires one year of full-time study or the equivalent part-time.
The Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (Business Studies) aims to:
- promote the development of research skills in business
- provide students with the opportunity to pursue in-depth study in areas of particular interest in business
- enable students to plan, carry out and report on a research project
- provide experience in presenting research seminars and written reports.
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (Business Studies) students will have:
- demonstrated the satisfactory development of research skills in business
- pursued an in-depth study in an area of educational interest
- demonstrated the ability to plan, carry out and report on a research project
- successfully presented research seminars and written reports on their area of enquiry.
Program of study
Honours - Business Studies
36 units comprising:
BUSN7200A Honours Thesis (9/18 units)
BUSN7200B Honours Thesis (9/18 units)
CRIM7304 Research Design, Method and Analysis (4.5 units)
BUSN7016 Special Honours Topic A (4.5 units)
BUSN7017 Special Honours Topic B (4.5 units)
BUSN7019 Critical Readings in Business (4.5 units)