Room 1 offers plenty of natural light with stunning views of Victoria Square, Flinders Street and Pilgrim Uniting Church. Best suited to larger events such as presentations, special lectures, conferences, expos and cocktail parties. It also includes breakout space pictured below which can be used for catering or networking purposes.
Please note: catering is not permitted in Room 1.
Mode and capacity
View room setup guide (PDF)
- Data projector and screen (2 x drop down screens, 2 x digital screens)
- PC and internet
- HDMI connectivity (for laptop)
- Microphones (2 x roving, 2 x lapel, 1 x lectern)
- Wifi access
- USB lecture recording
- Live streaming
- Document camera
- BluRay player
- Skype and WebEx enabled
- Hearing loop
- Chairs with tablet arms
- Mobile lectern
- Bar tables*
- Poster boards and easels*
- Trestle tables*
- Urns/air pots*
- Includes breakout space which can be used for catering/networking purposes (please note that this is a communal area for students and staff).
Note: operable walls can also be opened between room 1 and breakout space
*Available on request/subject to availability